Lowrider Meetup

On Saturday morning, the street in front of the Albuquerque Museum was filled with Lowrider art.  I took along my Olumpus XA to record the event.






We followed up the car show with lunch at a Wells Park community event where I was able to finish off the 36-exposure roll of ColorPlus 200, and  Cate got her face painted.


My color film gets processed with the Unicolor C-41 kit from Freestyle and then it goes into my digital darkroom.


I had to replace the router yesterday after a close-by lightning strike.  Most of the rest of the hardware and software is close to fifteen years old.  The Dell 690 running Windows XP was purchased ten years ago, having been retired from a long career in government service.  The Epson 2450 flatbed scanner works with Silverfast SE and Photoshop cs2.
Lowrider Meetup Lowrider Meetup Reviewed by Unknown on July 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.