Fomapan 100

I was reminded by a posting at Filmwasters how much I like my little Voigtlander Brilliant, so I took it along on a walk through the neighborhood loaded with some Fomapan 100.  The writer at Filmwasters categorized his Brilliant as a box camera as his model has a fixed-focus f-11 lens.  Mine doesn't fit in the box category as it is equipped with a focusing 3-element anastigmat Voitar lens.  Otherwise, the cameras appear identical with metal body construction and the superlative viewfinder.  Voigtlander was the pioneer among camera makers in first marketing a 6x6 camera with the brilliant finder in 1932.  Other major camera producers like Kodak and Ansco only got around to offering brilliant finders after WWII.








I processed the 120 Fomapan in Rodinal 1:50 and like the results better than what I have gotten so far from the two rolls of Fomapan 200 that I've shot so far.  However, the grain and tonality were not up to the quality I used to get from Acros in Rodinal.  I may try the film again with stand development in HC-100 or Rodinal to see if that gets me closer to what I am looking for.
Fomapan 100 Fomapan 100 Reviewed by Unknown on May 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.