Industar 61 L/D

We made a trip down to the river so Cate could collect some shells and the dog could run off some energy.  I took along my FED 3 with the Industar 61 L/D lens.  The camera performed well; the lens not so much.
    I cleaned and greased the helical and checked the infinity focus which seemed perfect. There is a little play between the lens and the camera's lens mount, though it doesn't seem enough to be a problem.
    Some of the river shots turned out ok, but the full enlargements don't show the crisp sharpness of my other FED and Industar lenses.  The Industar 61 L/D has a good reputation, but that doesn't seem to have rubbed off on my example.  I may try to find another.





Industar 61 L/D Industar 61 L/D Reviewed by Unknown on January 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.